We bring support to the nonprofit organizations who are serving and strengthening the community of Northwest Arkansas.
The Center for Nonprofits @ the JTL Shop opened in 1996, as the Family Resource Center. The building was completely renovated in 1995 and now houses more than forty nonprofit organizations. Since that time, it has served the Northwest Arkansas community by providing many non-profit organizations affordable, professional office and meeting space. Many of the original organizations continue to be housed in this facility, allowing them to utilize their financial resources on direct services, rather than large overhead costs.
At the JTL Shop, nonprofit tenants are given long-term leases at below-market rates. The facility is on a bus route and allows local residents to access multiple services in a single, conveniently- located space.
The Jones Trust, the Custodian of the JTL Shop, is an exempt operating foundation, established in 1994 by Harvey and Bernice Jones. The Trust owns three buildings in Springdale, Arkansas, which previously housed the headquarters, truck terminal, and truck repair shop of the Jones Truck Line (JTL), founded by Mr. and Mrs. Jones.
Chase Coonrod, Community Catalyst and Property Manager
Address: 1200 W. Walnut St. Rogers, AR 72756